Sunday, April 11, 2010

Peer pressure is an interesting thing.

You may be out there wondering why I have a blog. Interestingly enough I am asking myself the same question. The plain and simple answer is that I have a blog because a friend of mine insisted that I start one after doing a guest blog for her. She thinks I am funny. . .I guess we will find out what other people think now too.

As I sit here and wonder what to write about, or what to make my blog about I don't feel that I have anything special to say, at least not in a public forum. I am just a family therapist in my mid twenties who gets to work with an interesting array of people giving me a very unique and special view of the world from my job.

Speaking of special, my friend (the one I mentioned before who is responsible for this blog even being in existence) tells me I am special all the time. . .but now that I think about by the inflection in her voice I don't think it is intended to be a good thing. I should really ask her about that sometimes. Anyway bring her up again to say that we often have interesting and eventful conversations, also giving me a unique and special view of the world.

Anyway I am sure this blog will be a compilation of random thoughts on random topics, and hopefully presented in a humorous way, based on my very unique and special view of the world. Trust me we will be finding out together where this blog is headed.

Peace out for now.

1 comment: